A list of every post on this site that has me voicing my opinion on a specific subject that may prove controversial, in no specific order. Y’know, aside from the reviews. The closer to 2013 a post is, the more likely it is to be unprofessional and garbage.
Similar pieces denoted as “(Kinda)” in other lists will not be featured here.
- A Very Loud Noisemaker Killed “A Quiet Place”: My Brain
- “The Objectively Subjective Objective” — A Reassessment
- Sex Should Be More Prominent in Anime
- Harry Potter’s Final Scene Destroyed Me
- My Adoration of Expression Coupled with Anime
- The Objectively Subjective Objective
- Adhering to the Value of Narratives in Video Games
- Indiana Jones and the Archives of Inconsistency
- ‘It Gets Better’ Is Not Always Better
- The (Near) Perfection of Metroid Prime’s Opening Sequence
- Patience Is a Virtue, Except When It Comes to Ongoing Scanlations
- Impressions of a Thorny Cynic: Tools for Helping Your Blog Blossom
- K.O. Course! Why Mario Golf Is Superior to Super Smash Bros.
- I Wish to Review People. Is It Ethical?
- A Subjective Flaw with Current-Age Pokémon Games
- Expectations with Starting New Anime
- Michael Sam is Gay
- I Love People. Maybe It’s Me?